Wednesday 21 January 2015

Bucketlist...

Hello friends,

So a little update, I'm back at uni and I am loving it. Over Christmas I was a little worried, I had got back into the routine back at home and I thought that coming back here would be a little weird. It was at all, I moved back and all is good - it went back to what it was like last semester immediately. I have such great people around me, which reflects onto me. I love it.

Now, my bucketlist... let's get started.


This is one that I had on my bucketlist from when I did it before, but I never actually got around to doing it. However, now I'm at uni I have more control over this - I have a lot of time on my hands, and I have choice over my meals. Before I wouldn't eat any veg and hardly any fruit, it was basically just a lot of crap, but here I have a lot of people around me that eat healthily and stay fit. I've started having group meals with these people, which means all the goodness they need and put in there get to me too. I ate spinach the other day... SPINACH!? I'm more motivated this term too - I make sure I get up early enough to fit in a 15 minute work out before having a shower, if not longer. I'm going in the right direction, and it's already been a week. Just another 2 weeks and then it should become habit according to science!? 


See the Tangled reference I made there!? One of my favourite Disney films, which inspired me to see the 'floating lights', or lanterns as a lot of people call them. The scene in Tangled where Rapunzel and Eugene are watching the lanterns makes me so happy, and it's made me want to go to one of those lantern festivals. Why can't I be the lost princess and they let off the lanterns on my birthday every year!? Sad times...


This one has already been started. Me and my friends have decided that every Sunday (considering that none of us are working) we're going to go on an adventure. One of us has her car, so we'll just get in and drive somewhere. Last week we went on one up to the other side of Winchester up this really big hill (which almost killed me, who puts steps on a hill!?). Just look at how unbelievably pretty it is.


That's all for today my friends! Hope you enjoyed reading! Leave a comment if you have anything cool on your bucketlist!

Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment