Sunday 4 August 2013

My Bucket List!

Hello friends!

I have been reading some bucketlists recently, and it's really inspired me to do my own. I have always been meaning to make one but I have never actually got round to doing it, but now I have been looking at some I have really wanted to do one. So I thought as a new segment to my blog, every so often I could add something whacky (or maybe not so whacky) to my bucketlist. Every time I complete one thing, big or small, I'll write a little post about how it went etc...

So what's my first thing on my bucketlist. It's a very, VERY optimistic thing to aim to do, but I think it would be so cool. 


I think anyone would agree with me that meeting Johnny Depp would be THE coolest thing ever. Anyone who knows me could tell you how much I go on about Johnny Depp. He is, in my eyes, the most amazing man on this planet and god do I love him. Now, I know that it's such a big thing to start with, and the likelihood is that this will never happen, but let's stay positive. Go big or go home! Plus, I'm not too bad at meeting celebrities, so it's not completely out of question... I hope. If the day ever comes, it will most definitely, without a doubt, be one of the best days of my life.

As this is my first post of my bucketlist, I'm going to add two things! 


This is something that I think would be so cool - climbing a mountain. I think it would better to fly out to somewhere different to the UK, so that would be ideal, but if I end up climbing Mount Snowdon then so be it - it's still a mountain. Getting to the top would be such an achievement! One day!

Well, that concludes my bucket list post for today! Hope you enjoyed reading, and I hope you're as excited as I am to see what I put on my list! I'm looking up things as I go, so I don't actually have many more ideas after these two... oops! Ah well! Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment