Friday 26 July 2013

Losing Weight...

Howdy friends! 

Now, it's been a while since I've been frequent with my posting, but it's summer now meaning I have all the time in the world to find things to blog about! YIPEE! I have a long list of things I can blog about over the summer, so expect more posts from now on. Another thing, other than time, that's been preventing me from blogging is that I have another blog for my media coursework for my A-Levels, and I've been focusing on doing that more. Therefore, I write a post on there then get to writing one on here and I can't think of how to start anything. But now I have a long break with hardly any work to do on there, so I can work on this blog more! YAY! 

So, from the title you can tell what this is about. I have been trying to lose weight for such a long time, and any time I try I give up after a couple of days. I just like food way too much! However, I was searching through the App Store on my iPhone and came across one of the best apps I have ever seen. I have tried weight loss apps before and they have been useless as all they tell me is how to do exercises I don't have the time to do. However, this one is brilliant. It's called 'myfitnesspal', and basically all you do is say how much weight you want to lose, how much you weigh now, and you input what you eat and it tells you how many calories you should be eating a day/how many calories you have left to get to your desired weight. I have such a good feeling about this diet this time, really hoping I can lose some weight! 


It has such a wide range of foods listed, and if the food you've had isn't on there you can add it yourself. It also has a lot of exercises from 'mowing the lawn' to a full on run. I have been going cycling, and even 25 minutes of that burns quite a lot of calories. I tend to go in the morning/evening when it's not too hot, if I was to go when it's its hottest I think I'd die on the spot from heat exhaustion.

So yeah, I really do recommend this app for those trying to loose weight. It takes no time at all the fill in your calories, and it tracks your progress over time. Plus, it's free! 

Find out more here.





1 comment: