Sunday 7 July 2013

Graduation!

Hey there friends!

What a long while it's been since I last wrote a blog post! I don't even have the excuse that I have had loads of school work, because I haven't had that much! I just haven't got around to writing anything... sorry! 

So what have I been doing since my last post? I went all the way to Dale in South Wales for a Biology Field Trip. 'Biology Field Trip' makes it sound so boring, and I thought it was going to be horrible but I actually had so much fun! The weather was brilliant all week, and the place we stayed was gorgeous. I learned all about snails and other crustaceans that live down there and I ended up doing my whole coursework investigation on beadlet anemones. I now know more about beadlet anemones than I know about Biology itself! Here's a few snaps I took! 





Back onto what the post is about, GRADUATION! No, not mine, my sisters! She's graduating from university on Friday, so I thought I'd use this opportunity to buy some more clothes! I have been looking out for something for a long while now, and I have had my eye on a few dresses. But when I went to town on Saturday, I went in a completely different direction with what I wanted to buy! I went into New Look (as you may know by now New Look is the only place I shop for clothes), and had a good look around. In the end, I went for a pink maxi skirt, a lacy, cream top and some accessories to go with it!







Excuse the quality of the photos, the lighting is rubbish in my bedroom! Putting that aside, I love this outfit. I didn't think I was going to suit a maxi skirt, but as soon as I tried it on I fell in love with it. The pink one wasn't my first choice, there was two blue ones that I wanted - a turquoisey-blue and a dark blue, but they didn't have my size *sad face*. However, the pink one still looks really nice. Plus it was only £14.99 - bargain! When I picked the top up, I was a bit doubtful about what it would look like on me, seeing as it's a crop top - I don't want all my flabby bits on show! However, with the maxi skirt you don't see any flabby bits, and the colours go so nicely together! The top came in at £12.99, another bargain (this is why I love New Look). The shoes I already had in the wardrobe, from a christmas meal I bought them for. They're also from New Look, but I'm not sure how much they were... The jewelry is quite simple (it doesn't look it, but it is). The spikey necklace is something I've wanted for ages, and I thought that it would look nice with the skirt and top so I went ahead and bought it, AND the matching earrings - I regret nothing! 

Well there you go! I can't wait to go down to Aberystwyth and have a short little holiday away from school and stuff, exciting! I better go and finish me some Biology Coursework! Thankyou for reading, and let me know what you think, or whether you've got something nice and exciting coming up soon! Until next time...







 


No comments:

Post a Comment