Tuesday 7 May 2013

My Instaweek #3

Bonjour friends!

I am actually a week behind on this.. oops! But like I keep saying, I am so busy with revision. Only a couple more weeks and the posts will be coming more frequent! Plus, my instagram isn't interesting at all, so I don't want to bore you all with absolute rubbish!





1. Nick Crompton - I discovered this guy on youtube a few months ago when Sam Pepper liked/commented on one of his videos. I find him so funny, and so relatable - really suggest you go have a watch!
2. Satchel - this is just one of four satchels I own, and this one is by far my favourite. It's just big enough to fit in my essentials, but I'm looking for a similar one but in a bigger size to that I can use it for school.
3. Ooo selfie - I have mentioned this lip product in so many posts - Apocalips Lip Laquer in Stellar. I love it so much!
4. Movie night - I love me a good movie night. I watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, followed by Pirates of the Caribbean. 'Twas a good night!
5. Walkies! - recently I've been taking my dogs out on really long walks, 1) because it's not fair for the dogs to stay in all the time, and 2) I'm hoping it will help me lose a bit of weight.. fingers crossed.
6. Oops, another selfie - no, I don't like to look at myself at all, but sometimes I think my make-up went well, so I take a picture. Who cares!?
7. Make-up faves - these three things are my absolute saviours. There's nothing waking up in the morning with a massive spot on your face. But luckily, these things help to cover it up a bit!
8. I'm no muggle - I have become obsessed with Harry Potter since I went to the studio tour, which is where I bought this wand. I love having a wand, it makes me feel cool...
9. REVISION - gaaaaaah! I hate revising so much, I always manage to get distracted, which doesn't help one bit! 
10. Fresh duvet - nothing better than changing the sheets on your bed. Mmmmm fresh!
11.  Is it a teddy or a puppy? - so my nan is getting a puppy! Everyone meet Honey. I went and saw her the other day, and she is the most adorable puppy ever. She is so chubby, so when she walks along her little legs look so cute. And she kept liking my nose! I love her already.
12. Sigh - I found my tour programmes out the other day from the last two JLS tours. I had a good look through them both. Such a shame!
13. Cats (again) - if you've read any of my previous posts, you will know I love to take pictures with my cat. It's just something I do.
14. Sigh some more - I also found this JLS charm bracelet in one of the handbags I got rid of the other day. Those boys will forever be my favourites.
15. New skirt! - It's not new at all, I found it in the back of my wardrobe, and I love it! However, it is really short, so I'm going to find one from somewhere that's a bit longer.
16. Maths killed my calculator - I found this the other day, and it was broken. It wasn't as bad as it is in the picture but my brother thought it would be a good idea to how much worse he could make it... Luckily I have another one that I can use in my exams.

Bam! Another week done! I can't believe how quickly this has gone, and I can't believe I've had my blog for a month (it was a month Sunday)! Thanks for everyone who's followed me! I'm not sure whether 20 followers is a good amount or not!? But I appreciate you all, and thank you so much for reading my blog. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it! 

Also, a little side-note. I wrote a guest post on one of my friend's blog, check it out here! Would love some feedback! I'll have Amy over here to write a guest post at some point, so look forward to that! 





No comments:

Post a Comment