Tuesday 9 April 2013

Today's Buys!

Hello!

So today I thought I'd do another post! I know I only did one yesterday, but I went to town today and picked up a few really nice things I thought I'd tell you all about! 


  1. So the first thing I bought was the 'Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Hydrating Lotion for Normal Skin'. I originally went in to buy a moisturiser from vasaline, but I picked this one up as it was on offer for £3 (superdrug people!). It smells absolutely gorgeous, and I tried it on my hands a little bit earlier on and it soaked in almost instantly! It's really great!
  2. Secondly, was my two 'Apocalips Lip Lacquer'. I picked these two up in the colours Luna (500) and Stellar (501). I was really anxious about trying these, as I have never suited lipsticks, and what I've read about these they're more like a lipstick than a lip gloss. I was pleasantly surprised actually, and I really enjoyed using them. They are really colourful, and sit on your lips for ages! I wasn't quite brave enough to go for a bright red!
  3. The third thing I bought was the 'Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Varnish' in Oh Boy You're So Fine!! (622). This is the first one of these nail varnishes I have ever tried, and I have fallen in love with them already. I used just one coat, and it covered really well. Also, before hand I had a black nail varnish on, and we all know how much of a pain it is to get that off! But the purple covered it up really well! It dried really quickly as well, which is always a bonus when you're in a rush.
  4. So the last thing I bought was 'Along Came Betty's Dare to Define Jumbo Eye Liner'. I picked this up in tesco, and it was only £2.99. The best £2.99 I have ever spent! It's like drawing on your eyes with a really precise pen. It's so easy to use, and the fine nib is great for winging out the eyeliner. The only problem I had with it is that it is more difficult than most eyeliners I've used to get off, but it's worth it!
dare to define jumbo eyeliner

rimmel 60 seconds nail varnish

apocalips (stellar)/apocalips (luna)/dare to define jumbo eyeliner

That's all I bought today. I also went into New Look and tried to find the dress I wrote about in my previous post, but unfortunately couldn't find it. However, I tried a black one on in the same style so I know what size to get when I order it online!  

I also slipped up big time in Superdrug, due to me being super impatient. There's a deal that starts tomorrow, where if you spend over £10 on Rimmel Make-Up, you get the Scandal Eyes Mascara for free. Now, because I'm so impatient I couldn't wait an extra day for the deal to be on and I wanted the lip lacquers today. However, if I was to have waited one more day, I could have got a free mascara that was worth about £8. I hate being so impatient.

Anyways, I know it was a boring post, but I won't have time to do one for a couple of days because I have so much revision I need to do for my A-Level exams. I have spent most of my Easter holidays doing revision anyway, but I still have so much I need to do! Sad face! I hope you enjoyed reading the post, let me know if you have any of these products and what you thought of them! 





No comments:

Post a Comment